So, I have finally decided that a blog is the easiest way to keep our family and friends updated on what is going on in our lives. Living a great distance from most all our friends and family make it both important and difficult to stay in touch.
So here goes. My first blog!! I hope to keep it up to date weekly so that anyone who wants to check in on our family can do so and know whats going on.
I also hope that others who have blogs will share with me so I can add them to my lists and keep in touch with them that way too!! Technology is so great and I hope to be able to use it to make my life easier and let my family and friends know that we love them!!
Any suggestions, additions or other information that any experienced bloggers can give me will be greatly appreciated. Please come back often and see what we are up to.
Hey Melissa,
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you've made a blog. I sent an invite to you. We keep ours" private" so that only those we invite can view it. I'm paranoid like that. Not so paranoid that I've given my kids secret nicknames 'n such....but paranoid enough, I guess. Anyway, we'll check you out weekly for sure and look forward to the posts.