Famous Dave's is a BBQ Joint here in town that has AMAZING BBQ!!! It is probably one of Kenneth's favorite places to eat in Las Vegas. On Saturday, we took him there to eat in celebration of Father's Day. We ate until our bellies were full and then some and went home quite satisfied.
I was never a BBQ fan until I married Kenneth. Over the last 9 years, he has shown me the light and helped me learn that BBQ sauces come in all flavors; some spice, some sweet. I have grown a taste for BBQ and even get cravings for it now. Kenny loves the brisket and ribs and Kale enjoys the ribs if you hold them for him. He doesn't like to get his fingers messy.
Famous Dave's is definitely messy BBQ, but the messier the better I say. I'm sure we will continue to frequent the restaurant often.
No comments:
Post a Comment