Monday, December 27, 2010

A Goal for the New Year

So, looking back at my blog for 2010, I realized that I got off to a great start, but somewhere along the way, pretty much gave up. I have decided that for 2011, I want to blog more regularly and I want to try to make an weekly entry, maybe even two or three if I am organized enough.



I want to be able to keep our friends and family appriased of what we are doing as we are not together as we don't live close to each other. I want to share our joys and sorrows, accomplishments and failures, the good, the bad, and the ugly with all of you. I also want you to get the opportunity to get to know your grandkids, cousins, nephews...(whatever the kids might be to you) and stay acquainted with them as they grow.



As we have officially become foster parents, with the license and all, I want those of you who are not with us to still know the wonderful children that will be part of our family for a time. I want you to know them as we will know them. I want to share with all of you our love for them.



This is one of my "New Year's Resolutions" and I hope that all of you will help me with this. Your comments are appreciated and I love to know that someone is reading the blog besides me. We want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year and let each of you know that we love you and pray for you regularly. We send you our best wishes for success, happiness and laughter in the coming year. May 2011 be a journey your enjoy taking.



Love ~



The Harmons!!


2 comments:

  1. We read and check in all the time! Congrats on being official foster parents...looking forward to meeting the first new additions..whenever that may be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited! Maybe it will help me to do it too. Congratulations on your license. That is very exciting. Can't wait to hear more news!

    ReplyDelete