Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Family Photo Shoot at Olan Mills

On Monday, December 20, 2010. our family went to Olan Mills to have our family pictures taken. It has been 3 years since we have had them done professionally and I got quite a good deal on the package, plus, I got a CD with all the pictures they took and the copyrights to them so I can print them when and how I want to. Our photographer was fairly new to the industry but she took some great shots,many that showed our "Harmon Personality". Below are some of my favorites:





They turned out great. If you see any that you would like copies of, let me know and we can make arrangements for them to be printed and sent to you. I will be sending the family picture on the black and blue background to everyone once the package we ordered arrives. I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them.



P.S. Kenneth and I still goof off regularly...even at family photo shoots.

2 comments:

  1. Love all that personality and look forward to getting a copy! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You guys look so GREAT!

    ReplyDelete