In an earlier post, I told you about Marcus, Kale’s best friend from Seton Academy. Well, Kale hadn’t seen Marcus all summer and he was so excited that he would be coming to his party. Marcus was the first guest there for about 25 minutes and they had a ball running around, playing and trying to hose everyone down.
As you can see, they are two very happy little boys and go together like dirt and water
They also love to be with each other and giving hugs is a very important thing at this age. This is what I think of when I think of true friendship.
Again, who gave them the hose and what are they going to do with it next???
Ok, so maybe its tight quarters… but you know they like each other when they hang out in the same bucket!! I think they thought it was supposed to be a hot tub.
We love Marcus as much as Kale does. He is a sweet natured little boy who is always happy and just loves to live in the now. Unfortunately, they will not be in the same class this next year and that makes them both sad, but at least they will still have the playground.
Best friends are a priceless treasure.
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture of the 2 of 'em in a bucket together. So cute.
ReplyDelete