The boys are so excited to go back to school. Every day they ask me how many days they have left. Kale can't wait to be back with all his friends and Kenny is excited to make new friends and meet his new teacher.
I am realizing more each day how big (and independent) my boys are becoming. They look older, they act older, and they are starting to show signs that they do understand right and wrong and can make a the right decisions when they want to.
We have been so busy these last few weeks, in fact since we got back from vacation, that I haven't been too diligent about keeping up with the posts. I will be finishing the vacation posts shortly and I will also put up pictures from Kale's 4th birthday party, which was by the way, a big enough hit that the cub scouts heard about it and so we will be doing it again tomorrow.
For those of you who don't know, we had a HUGE (20ft by 40ft) slip'n'slide at a local park near our home. The kids loved it and had so much fun. (It was pretty cheap too!!) We also had sponges in buckets of water so they could have sponge wars. They really had a great time. Even the shy ones got into it after a while.
So, check back next week for an update! I will also try to get the "First day of school" pictures posted Monday night.
Sounds like great fun. I can't wait to see the pics!
ReplyDelete