Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surfing in the Gutter

Last Saturday, someone up the street was running the water and the gutter was fuller then is ever gets. The boys were hot and wanted to cool off, so I told them to ge play in the gutter. They were so suprised that I would give them permission to do such a thing that they just sat and starred at me for a moment. When they realized that I was serious, off they went. At first they just splashed around a bit, not sure how I would react if they got really wet. It didn't take long for them to realize, however, that I didn't really care if they got wet only on their feet, or from head to toe. Soon they were seeing who could make the biggest splashes as they jumped up and down. Then they were kicking water at each other. And finally, they were laying down, rolling around and even riding their skateboard up and down on their bellies, pretending to bodysurf.




No comments:

Post a Comment