So I haven't blogged for quite some time and so much has happened this year that I don't even know where to start to catch up. So I will try to catch up but I am not promising it will happen chronologically. I will also do my best to keep it updated with the current happenings in our ever-changing lives.
So we have moved to Vancouver, Wa and are no longer in Las Vegas. This happened over the summer and it has been a bit emotional for all of us. There is so much good in Washington - family, greenery, cooler weather, work, a simpler life... But we left some great friends back in Las Vegas that will not be replaceable and we have missed them a great deal in the last several months.
The boys are starting back to school on Wednesday and are they ever excited. They are tired of having to play with their mom and dad and want to make some friends of their own. That is definitely one of the hard things about moving during the summer. They have been able to play with their cousins a lot though and that has been a blessing and a saving grace. But Kenny misses Cassidy and wishes she was here to play with him.
Kenneth and I are getting ready to start the HCG diet and loose 30 -40 pounds in the next 30 days. I am looking forward to the outcome, although a little apprehensive about the limit of 500 calories. But having Kenneth with me should make it easier, a built-in support system, a friendly reminder, and a reality check when I need it most. I am so grateful for a loving, supportive husband and friend that keeps me working to be the best I can be.
The boys (all 3 of them) have had a lot of fun this summer and we have travelled a bit as well. I will try to bring you up-to-date on all these fun memories over the next few weeks as I work on our scrapbooks. I hope you will enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.
Check back soon...
HOORAY! Thank you for posting! Cassidy misses Kenny too, a lot! I hope the boys enjoy their new school. Good luck on the HCG diet. I couldn't do it, but with the right support, which you have, it should go well. Hope to check back in here often and see updates.
ReplyDelete