So for my birthday, my sister, Meredith and her family, Jon and Steven and the dogs, Mom and Dad and Megan through me a surprise party. It was great and I was really touched that they came all the way to Portland for my special day. After the party, Meredith, Mom and I went shopping, something I haven’t done in quite some time, as I haven’t had any girls to shop with and no money to spend.
Meredith needed boots for her Halloween costume, so off we went. We started at Burlington Coat Factory, where I found a cute pair but nothing for her. We then ventured into Payless and once again, came up short. So we decided to go to Ross. She hit the JACKPOT. She found boot that went to her knee, black with buckles, exactly what she wanted. And the best part – they were only $18.00. What a deal. And they are cute enough she can wear them for more then just a costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment